NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2023
KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD: ONE AWARD
The recipient of the KnowBe4 Women’s Scholarship will receive:
- A $10,000 Scholarship to be applied to tuition, fees, books, required electronics and up to $3,000 may be applied to on-campus housing. Award may be used for Fall, Spring or Summer Semesters.
- A (ISC)² Certification Education Package:
- One (ISC)² certification exam voucher (for the (ISC)² certification exam of your choice).
- Hard copy or digital study materials.
- Practice exams.
- (ISC)² Direct training seminar: in person, Instructor-led live online or self-paced (travel & lodging expenses not included).
- First year membership fees paid upon passing the exam and becoming endorsed.
- Exam Voucher and education package may be claimed upon graduation and will be good for one year from date of issue.
- Must identify as a female pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity, information assurance or similar field.
- You must be an undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior or senior, or graduate student in the fall of 2022. PhD students are not eligible.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident in the United States.
- Must be attending in the U.S.
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time.
- If awarded: the funds will be sent to your school with instructions that it may be applied to tuition, fees, books, required electronics and up to $3,000 may be applied to on-campus housing. Awards are NOT paid to the scholarship recipient.
- If you are being considered for award you agree to a short video interview with KnowBe4. You must have camera capability for this Zoom meeting via computer, tablet or phone camera.
Applicants will be scored by members of (ISC)2 and scholarship sponsors (if applicable). Scoring will be based upon three categories:
- Financial Need