NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Universiti Malaya would like to invite postgraduate candidates to apply for the Universiti Malaya Student Financial Aid award. This scheme is open to local and international candidates enrolled (active status) in Masters (research mode) or Doctoral programme.
Student Financial Aid Awards, Malaysia 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Universiti Malaya.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Successful applicants will receive living allowance and up to 100% fee waiver (for selected fees).
- This scheme is open to local and international postgraduate candidates enrolled in Masters (full research) or Doctorate programme at Universiti Malaya (UM).
- Applicants must have been offered as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) by UM for a period of at least four (4) months for the applied semester
- Applicants must not be sponsored by any federal/state/statutory body or any other organisation.
- Applicants must be free from any debt / outstanding fees with UM.
- Applicants must be within the Graduate on Time (GOT) period of candidature at the time of application, Apply here: