NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: July 15, 2022.
To support international students in their educational endeavors in Germany, the University of Freiburg has organized Financial Aid for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg International Scholarship will be awarded to international students for the academic year 2022-2023. The students will be provided financial aid to cover the tuition fee expense or overall cost of education at the University of Freiburg. The University of Freiburg, officially the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, is a public research university located in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The University of Freiburg is ranked 76th worldwide and 5th nationally in the current World Universities Ranking of THE (Times Higher Education).
The University of Freiburg will provide the selected students with this scholarship towards the tuition fee of their respective degree programmes applied.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg International Scholarship,
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a degree programme taught at the University of Freiburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- The applicants must be in the examination phase.
- The applicants must be doctoral students who are about to finish their doctorate (maximum six months until submission).