NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Open
Join the fastest-growing startup in Canada!
Embold is a good fit for every candidate. It has made influencer marketing accessible to everyone.
Embold is currently looking for energetic, self-motivated professionals with strong communication skills, for the role of Business Development Intern in Canada. The candidate will be responsible for various activities with the intent of acquiring new customers and fulfilling the needs of our customers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing client onboarding strategies, building new partnerships, and growing our outreach process.
This role will require them to work on an agile sales process, research prospects, and maintain profitable relationships. Through the internship, the candidate will acquire a strong sense of the business, our customers, and our product. This role will begin in September.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, and networking.
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development, and plan implementation.
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM.
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions).
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management, and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives.
- Employ a consultative, needs-based sales approach to provide solutions to customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be enrolled at a Post Secondary Institution.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Previous sales experience is not required but is an asset.
- Possess a basic understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Strong selling skills focused on catering to the needs of customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks. • Entrepreneurial orientation, customer focus, and strong work ethic.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone.
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate and manage a team.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement in a high-growth tech startup.
- Flexible work environment, option to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation.
- Growth opportunities to join our team beyond initial internship upon graduation.