Deadline: 1st February 2022
Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students. It will cover Meals, Accommodation, Health, Tuition, Allowance, Stipend
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor degree.
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degrees/transcripts for the PhD admission requirements
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable
There is No Application Fee Required to apply. This is a Full Scholarship in Hungary. There is No Mandatory Language Requirement like IELTS/TOEFL. You can upload English Language Profiency Certificate from your Previous University. In this case, you will get exempted from IELTS.
CEU has 50 Different departments in the university for Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Programs. You can also find the complete list of CEU Programs
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate (If Available), else English Language Profiency from your previous University.