Deadline: 22nd January 2022.
To be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship, apply before 10th January 2022.
Financial Coverage for Clarendon Scholarship
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2020-21, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
Clarendon Offers 150 New Fully Funded Scholarships Each to Study in the UK and assists Outstanding Graduate Scholars. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship Oxford. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Oxford University. The Application Process is completely Free. You can also Study and Work in UK Without IELTS.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course. Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education