NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible country: Pakistani
- Award country: Pakistan
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. All Pakistani Students studying in Govt. Institutes are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This is most prestigious scholarship for students to pursue a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from well repudiated institutes in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan offers more than 55,000 awards every year to need based students.
Read the following information carefully before applying:
- Online Web Application System is only used for students who are enrolled in Graduation Level OR Master Level Programs.
- PhD and MPhil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct MPhil after Graduation are eligible. MPhil after M.A/MSc/MS are not eligible. Applications will not be accepted of students of School level and Intermediate level through this Web base system.
- Talented and deserving students in Intermediate Level or School level, will apply through their Schools/Institutes. Diya Pakistan is currently giving scholarships in Govt. institutes only. The Institute will contact our office for detail procedure.
- Students getting scholarship more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Students must secured at least 60% marks at all levels.
- Students applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application and Upload scan documents (mentioned below).
- It may take 30 to 45 days to review your application with scans and you can check status of your application, weekly basis on web site.
- Status of your application will be updated on web as Clarify, Incomplete, Complete , Not Accepted, Approved.
- After approval cheque will be despatched at your Institute within 10 to 30 days. After verification it will be handed over to you OR adjusted in your fee by Institute. You can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- Scholarship is paid fiscal yearly basis from 1st July xx to 30 June xx. Student may apply for renewal next year if course continues.
- Students can NEVER APPLY again in any case, if his/her case was “Not Accepted” previously or who provided fake/modified/cut paste documents / information. If you have problem regarding submitting any required document, please explain it.
Further details and application here: