NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: September 16, 2022.
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the development of advanced research at the university through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students. Through the 3-year curriculum, Kochi University of Technology (KUT) provides a comprehensive education in a multidisciplinary environment.
Each student pursues a doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting his/her host professor in his/her research projects and receiving monthly payment in return for his/her contribution to the projects. This is a great opportunity for those who would like to pursue their postgraduate studies in Asia.
This Kochi University Of Technology International Scholarship program to study in Japan has been designed to help diligent and talented students with limited financial resources, especially foreign students from emerging countries, who are ready to devote themselves to the expected research and related studies for the coming three years, to finally accomplish their academic goal.
The Kochi University Of Technology International Scholarship Program will offer selected candidates the following Benefits:
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrolment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
- To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid as salary for research project work.
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan).
- English technical writing and research writing class will be given to first and second year doctoral students by a native English professor.
- Japanese language class will be provided for daily conversation and grammar.
- Tutors assist new international students with academic and daily life matters.
- Many types of Japanese cultural activities will be offered seasonally.
- International students can receive assistance in finding single accommodation.
Applicants who would like to apply for this Kochi University Of Technology International Scholarship Program to study in Japan must
- have permission from the leader of the applicant’s preferred SSP project to apply for that project
- hold a degree from an accredited institution comparable to the Master’s degree offered at KUT after 18 years of education, or to be scheduled to acquire such a degree before the KUT enrolment date
- be 35 years old or under at the time of enrolment
- have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities
- have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in the research project
- have high English proficiency
To apply, click here: