NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
McDonald Fellowships 2022 Short Summary:
- Host Institution: A foreign institution or the participant’s Home country institution
- Host country: Can be either the neighbouring or the participant’s home country
- Study area: Multiple Sclerosis
- Program Duration: Two (2) years
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2022:
- A two-year grant, around £30,000 GBP per year
- Travel expenses are covered.
- Living expenses are covered.
- And an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution
- Applicant must be educated to postgraduate level (at least MSc, preferably Ph.D./MD) in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis
- Citizens of low-income or middle-income countries (as defined by World Bank).
- Currently working or studying in a low or middle-income country (as defined by World Bank).
- Applicants should conduct research that is relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Students studying abroad on a project supported by an MSIF grant.
- You may undertake a research project at a foreign or domestic research institute or hospital or work virtually.
- Applicants may verify eligibility by searching the website for the field of work or discipline in which they are interested.