NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: March 11, 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: May 15 and September 15, 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Undergraduate (Senior students) and Graduate level (M.Sc., Ph.D.) Candidates from the following disciplines, but not limited to:
- Engineering (all branches)
- Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Business, Finance, and Economics
- Communication, Journalism, Media
- Linguistics, language schools
- Social Sciences (all including but not limited to Education, Sociology, Humanities, History, etc.)
As Stated Above, Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internship. All expenses will be covered This is a Paid summer internship.
- Full Accommodation
- In City Transportation Expenses
Benefits of the Internship
Interns will be provided with the following opportunities:
- Professional work experience
- Gaining knowledge of basic subjects in engineering and business in the aerospace sector
- Hands-on practice with real tasks
- Taking on tasks related to the hi-tech projects and business management areas
- Getting mentorship and career support from sector seniors
By the end of the program, interns are expected to prepare and present a report and a presentation in compliance with the requirements specified by TAI internship instructions.
- It is open to all students from all Universities and Higher Education Institutes.
- All Participants must return to their home country after the completion of the internship.
- Candidates must have had at least 2 doses of Covid19 Vaccine accepted by the Republic of Turkey.
- Minimum 2 doses BioNTech OR 2 doses Sinovac and 1 dose BioNTech).
- The vaccination certificate must be uploaded “other” section in the attached document.
To apply, visit the website here