NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadlines: May 25, 2022.
- Three categories of PhD scholarships are available to study Doctoral in Public Policy (DPP)
programme at University of Nairobi, University of Ibadan, or University of Pretoria.
1. One-Year PhD Scholarship programme, with possibility of renewal
2. Research Grants
3. Fieldwork Stipends
- Students registered in any of the above universities.
- Must be citizens of any sub-Sahara African country.
- Priority will be given to female students and young academics without PhDs.
- Those with PhDs are not eligible.
Download the call for applications for more details on the scholarships and how to apply.
If you have any questions about the application, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information from the partner universities contact:
University of Nairobi: Department of Political Science & Public Administration
Contact person: Dr Joseph Obosi Email: email@example.com
University of Ibadan: Faculty of the Social Sciences Department of Sociology
Contact person: E. Nwokocha Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Pretoria: School of Public Management and Administration (SPMA)
Contact person: Dr S Lubinga Email: Stellah.email@example.com