NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadlines: June 1, 2022.
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) are providing the Singapore International Graduate Award in Singapore. This is a unique program that helps you to take your research to greater heights as well as prepare you for academic or industry career International students with a passion for Science and Engineering research, excellent academic qualifications, good reports from academic referees, and fluency in English are incited to apply for this program.
Agency for Science, Technology, and Research advances science and develops innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives. It plays an important role in the nurturing and development of various talents and leaders towards meaningful and influential results.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
- Supporting Documents:
- The Grant application is comprised of:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
To apply, click here: