NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
• Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
• Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
• Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
• Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Masters-level degree program in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Science Engineering.
•Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
• Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
• Be fluent in oral and written English
• Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
After completing this Internship you may have the opportunity to access our early-career development program, designed to attract and retain students who are ready to help us deliver innovative outcomes to our customers.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
To apply, click here: