NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 31, 2022.
Lead yourself to success by pursuing your dream degree and building your dream career with the help of the Woxsen Scholarships. This funding programme has been organized by the Woxsen University in India for the academic year 2022-2023.
Woxsen University is offering this scholarship exclusively to international candidates that enroll in any available degree study programme. This Woxsen University International Scholarship will cover the educational expenses of the selected students. It will be awarded based on a composite evaluation of their performance in the qualifying exams, academic scores & student profile.
Established in 2014, Woxsen University is the flag-bearer of the first Private Universities in the young state of Telangana. The university ranks 3rd among the Top Private Universities in India, courtesy of Times B-School Ranking 2022. Top Private University, courtesy IIRF, Education Post.
The applicants that will successfully be selected will be awarded this scholarship towards the education expenses at Woxsen University.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this Woxsen University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme offered at Woxsen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for the scholarship in their admission application.
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications online via the university’s application portal. Interested students must apply for the scholarship when applying for admission at Woxsen.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates/Degrees and Transcripts
- Passport/ National ID Copy
- PIO/OCI Card Copy (If Applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
To apply, click here: