NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: June 27, 2022.
The Nailekhanim Foundation (Azerbaijan) is now offering a high-profile competition-based one full scholarship for a gifted female student from any country.
The Khazar University International Scholarship award is available for the motivated student who is determined to pursue her studies towards a postgraduate academic degree (either Master’s or Doctoral). The scholarship is open for the academic session 2022/2023. The Nailakhanim Foundation is a non-for-profit organisation that was established in memory of Nailekhanim Isayeva, co-founder of Dünya School and Khazar University. Nailekhanim was a renowned educator whose vision and energy shaped the development of both institutions. The Foundation is set up to commemorate her passion and commitment to education.
The Khazar University International Scholarship cover 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis at Khazar University. The scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the academic performance of the student.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world for this Khazar University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A female student from any country
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong commitment to the chosen academic field
- Passion for higher education and high-level academic research
- How to Apply: To apply for scholarships, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree at this university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Transcript of Records
- Write a strong motivational essay on the following topic: “Describe a situation or situations where you demonstrated or witnessed female leadership and how it made a positive difference.”
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, applicants demonstrate proof of high-level academic merit, with a minimum A-, 90-92, or 3.7 (out of 4) of grade point average (GPA), or equivalent, depending on the grading scheme of the applicant’s previous university
- Language Requirement: Possess the appropriate level of fluency in the English language to be able to conduct academic research