NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: Nagasaki University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: 120,000 to 180,000 Yen
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
All the candidates of the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 120,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 180,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
Nagasaki University is now awarding the Sato Yo Scholarships to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Japan. This scheme is made available for the academic year 2022-2023 and will be awarded for two years. Students who are from any part of the world, and wishing to study at Nagasaki University can avail of this opportunity.
Nagasaki University was started in 1949 by merging several smaller institutions. Currently, this university has become an important centre for higher education that comprises 8 faculties. It is educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world.
Why study at Nagasaki University? It is the first university of its kind in Japan that was established to teach Western-style medicine. It has played a major role in the sustainable development of the country. The university is internationally recognized for its well-designed courses, modern facilities, its affordability, and student support.