NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2022
The Fellowship is a seven-month program. Fellows will spend six months at RFE/RL’s headquarters in Prague, where they will be placed with an appropriate language service to receive daily, on-the-job training and mentoring while working alongside RFE/RL’s seasoned professionals. After Prague, Fellows will return to the bureau (if applicable) for a final month.
A monthly stipend at the bureau and in Prague, housing, health insurance, and travel arrangements to and from Prague shall be provided.
The main components of the program are:
- Professional mentoring alongside RFE/RL’s seasoned professionals.
- Training and development of journalistic skills on traditional, multi-media, and digital platforms.
- Participation in the daily editorial discussions that inform a professional and independent press.
- Independent work on a personal project.
- Understanding of the mission and practice of a professional, free, and independent media company.
The Fellowship also features workshops on journalistic practices and tools; discussions with government officials, civic leaders, and regional analysts; visits to local media and news agencies in Prague; and professional development opportunities in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Fellows will be expected to represent themselves and the Fellowship in English at public events and in discussions relating to media freedom in their country.
The Fellowship accepts applications from journalists from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and the Russian Federation. Fellows are assigned for the term of the Fellowship to one of those language services.
To apply, visit official here .