NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Open
Host Organization: Torstar
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Designation: Star Radio Room Internship
Star Radio Room Internship is one of the best internship opportunities for students by the world-class organization where individuals are acknowledged based on their hard work and talent. The Torstar offers funded internship opportunities in multiple disciplines to allow candidates to work in Canada.
Torstar is located in Canada, a great place to work and grow. Torstar believes in providing people collaborate with supporting resources to respect their originality, growth, and inclusion in a collaborative culture.
Torstar believes in diversity and inclusion, and people from different cultures, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds are welcome here to contribute to making it more diverse and inclusive, where everyone is considered equal.
Star Radio Room Internship believes in empowering people with access to the advanced technological means to make their marks and gain knowledge. The internship will help candidates gain quality experience that will be a powerful resource for future opportunities.
The paid internships are meant for candidates to understand their professional roles better and know better about the organization.
What we look for:
Enthusiastic, talented, curious, and intelligent journalists with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a passion for journalism who bring energy, ideas, and new perspectives. Strong reporting skills and the ability to work quickly and accurately are requirements. If you are fluent in a language other than English, please include that information.
- Cover letter. Please state the position you are applying for at the top of the page in bold type. Include email, snail mail address, and phone number. Make sure your contact details are on the first page.
- Some examples of your reporting
- A range of reporting, with a strong component of news coverage
- Proven ability to report thoroughly, write well, synthesize and organize information
- Reporting experience outside school assignments and a demonstrated commitment to journalism as a career
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Life experience that contributes to your development/ability as a journalist