NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadlines: June 20, 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of York, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000 to £20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate taught
Nationality: Home & International Student
If you are awarded this scholarship at undergraduate level, you will receive:
- a £10,000 tuition fee discount in your first year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your second year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your third year.
Postgraduate taught: If you are awarded this scholarship at postgraduate taught level, you will receive a £10,000 tuition fee discount.
To be eligible for the University of York Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by Monday 21 March 2022 (round one) or Monday 20 June 2022 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- Be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by Monday 21 March 2022 [round one] or Monday 20 June 2022 [round two])
- Applicants must intend to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught Masters course
To apply, click