NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Varies
Summary of WFP Internship Program 2022:
- Internship Host Country: Different WFP-associated countries.
- Host Organization: World Food Program
- Program Duration: 2 and 8 Months
- Who is Eligible? International students
- The intern will receive a monthly stipend of $1000.
- Candidates from developing countries will be entitled to reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Interns will develop their subject knowledge by completing tasks in a real-life environment.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a recognized university or have graduated within the past six months.
- Must have completed at least two years of study.
- Passionate individuals are preferred.
- Should be willing to take challenges.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent English skills are essential.
- Knowledge of other UN languages would be an advantage.
- Dedicated to learning in the humanitarian sector and working towards the betterment of humanity.
WFP Internship Program 2022 provides a unique opportunity for talented, motivated, and energetic individuals from around the world to gain valuable internship experience. Students who wish to acquire practical experience as they work toward achieving zero hunger may find this to be an excellent opportunity. You should consider applying for an internship at the World Food Programme if you desire to make a meaningful contribution to the welfare of mankind. Under the experienced professionals in your area of interest, you will learn the skills and develop your personality according to the requirements of market needs. You will be able to utilize your experience as an intern in an international community to further enhance your career profile.
WFP is the leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies, and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. The WFP Internship Programme is an opportunity for students or recent graduates who are interested in international development and relief work to gain first-hand experience of WFP’s operations. Interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects related to WFP’s core activities of food assistance, logistics, information technology, administration, and finance. Interns will be placed in a team according to their skills and interests and will be given responsibility for specific tasks and projects.
The WFP paid international internships program provides an opportunity to work in an international environment on key WFP initiatives. WFP works to fight hunger and improve nutrition worldwide, and the internship program provides an opportunity to contribute to this goal. The program is open to graduate and undergraduate students, as well as recent graduates. Interns will work full-time for a period of 2 months to a maximum of 8 months and will receive a monthly stipend for Travel reimbursement. The WFP internship program is an excellent way to gain experience in an international organization and make a difference in the fight against hunger.
- Able to accept challenges.
- A good team player.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Knowledge of other United Nations languages would be advantageous.
To apply, click here.