NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Varies from one country to another.
The Rhodes Scholarship at the University of Oxford is the oldest and most prestigious international scholarship program in the world. Rhodes Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the expenses of the selected scholars for the duration of the scholarship. The Rhode Scholarship aims to support outstanding young leaders from around the world who want to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University is a life-changing opportunity for International Students with the potential to make a difference for good in the world.
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Funded By: Rhodes Trust
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Living Stipend: £16,218 per annum
- Settling Allowance (£225)
- Air Fare Tickets
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- A candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree (or will have completed by June / July 2022)
- A candidate must meet English language proficiency requirements and have an outstanding academic record.
- Select your Country Here to read the detailed information and Eligibility Criteria.