NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Brickstone Graduate Internship Programme (“GIP”) provides the ideal opportunity to gain experience and enhance your technical and professional skills increasing your knowledge of Financing Large Scale Projects and laying the foundations for your future career at Brickstone Africa. This internship is strictly open Pre-NYSC, NYSC and 0 – 2 year (Post-NYSC) who have completed the FMVA® certification course and have attained the use of FMVA
Brickstone acknowledges that the FMVA® certification provides all the skills, tools, and techniques required to excel within the Brickstone Graduate Internship Programme. This is a hybrid fulltime role (Both Online and Physical) preferred candidates should be living or commuting daily from within Lagos Mainland
Brickstone Graduate Internship Programme (“GIP”) provides the ideal opportunity to gain experience and enhance your technical and professional skills increasing your knowledge of Financing Large Scale Projects and laying the foundations for your future career at Brickstone Africa.&n
Aim and Benefits:
- By partaking in Brickstone GIP, you will be able to gain real-life exposure, grow your knowledge and determine if you are in the right career field. Brickstone GIP enables you to understand the career trajectory for your desired job title with the Investment Banking and Infrastructure Project Finance Space. It is an excellent learning curve for young graduates and students while meeting new people and making connections in the professional world.
- Brickstone GIP will help you learn about your capabilities and ultimately encourage you to have a greater understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. It can be a challenging experience at times. Still, the benefits you gain from being pushed out of your comfort zone at the Brickstone GIP will help you tremendously in the future when you are presented with a difficult task or situation.
- Completed the FMVA certification course and have attained the use of FMVA
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good financial modelling, understanding Financial Projections and valuation skills
- Ability to efficiently gather, process and analyse data as well as make Pitch Decks in PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, Working with minimal supervision, Strong team skills
- Well-presented with good interpersonal skills
- 0 – 2 Experience but with Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in Any Degree
- Demonstration of Core Interest in Investment Banking Corporate Finance, Project Finance and Financial Advisory is a strong advantage