NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023, for International applicants, March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students).
- Country: The United States of America
- Duration: 03 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2023)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The Hansen Summer Exchange Program will be held in San Diego, California. Applicants from outside the United States as well as U.S. Citizens can also apply. The US offers one of the best Summer Exchange Programs. Ok, note that Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates Men & Women From all over the world with any academic Disciplines are eligible to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute. More details about the Hansen Leadership Exchange Program 2023 in the USA are available below.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- Visa Fee
- Health Insurance
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals
- Transportation to/from the campus
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego
- City Tours
What is Not Required?
If you are applying for the Hansen Leadership program then note that: You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA and you don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying.
FOR NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- must be between the ages of 20- 25.
- Recommendation Letter.
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL Nothing is Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for a passport if You Don’t Have one Now.)
FOR U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student.
- Must be between the ages of 20-25.