NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
The call for applications for ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2023 is now open.
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship program Asia-Pacific is funded by the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) and is supported by Swissnex in India and the Embassies of Switzerland in Singapore and in Australia. The aim of the program is to promote research opportunities in Switzerland for Indian, Australian and Singapore students and to foster the exchange between Swiss and Asia-Pacific universities & institutions.
To apply for a ThinkSwiss Scholarship you must:
● Currently be enrolled at an accredited Indian, Australian or Singapore university /
● Be a master degree student or a bachelor degree student who will have completed the 2nd year by the time the research stay in Switzerland begins
● Provide a written confirmation from a professor at a Swiss university that he / she will
accept you for a research stay in his / her group
The ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship provides a prorated amount according to the length of
your stay, maximum upto three months. The students will get a stipend of 60 CHF/day from the
start to the last day in the University, +2 days for arrival and departure up to a maximum of 90
days (CHF 5400 maximum).
Obligations as a ThinkSwiss Awardee:
By accepting this scholarship, you agree to participate in our ThinkSwiss documentations with
1. One blog post to share your experiences during your research stay in Switzerland.
2. Share photographs from visiting labs, preferably with you present in the picture (showing
quality of labs, research work), photos of interactions with students/professors (networking
pictures, showcasing diversity), Photos of campus, Photos of city you are living in (showing
life in the cities in Switzerland)
3. After your return to your respective country, you also agree to carry out at least one activity as
a “student ambassador” (make a presentation to fellow student community or promote the
next ThinkSwiss call on social media etc.).