NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: December 07, 2022.
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a full-time four-month residential program based at Yale’s Jackson School of Global Affairs.
The Program enables World Fellows to broaden their perspectives, learn from one another, and grow personally and professionally. World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life by giving talks, sitting on panels, working with peers, auditing classes, and mentoring students.
- WEEKLY SEMINARS
Good Society. World Fellows present to each other their vision for making the world a better place, what they do professionally, and how they contribute to building a ‘good society. ‘Salon. World Fellows host distinguished guests for discussions on critical topics, expanding their knowledge and challenging their views.
World Fellows receive individual and group coaching and skills development training. World Fellows can audit many of the 2,000+ courses offered at Yale, work on individual or collaborative projects, and conduct independent research.
World Fellows give talks and participate on panels across Yale, sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and faculty. Fellows are a resource to the University and are often in high demand on campus.
World Fellows mentor Yale students who apply to be their liaisons. The student liaisons assist World Fellows in organising events and ensuring they are fully immersed in life at Yale.
Fellows expand their global network by connecting with World Fellows in their cohort, and other Fellows spread worldwide. Yale’s campus also provides countless opportunities to connect with faculty and students over shared professional and academic interests.
- Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with demonstrated and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level. The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the United States. While applicants with dual citizenship in the United States are eligible, strong preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the United States.
Applicants must be fluent in English. Excellent English language command is essential to participate in the program successfully.
World Fellows are required to reside at Yale University in New Haven for the entirety of the program, which runs from mid-August through mid-December.
Applicants Must Have
An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
A commitment to a good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level.
A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
A remarkable capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
A likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus.
A commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire program, and to mentoring students and frequently speaking on campus.
- The application process for admission to the World Fellows Program is done entirely online. There are no paper forms to complete or mail.
- There is no application fee or other cost to apply.
- Before the deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit a résumé/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages), a personal statement (maximum 1000 words), and three letters of recommendation. Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement. Once you create an account, comprehensive instructions can be found within the online application.
Visit the official website for details and application