NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
The University of Exeter Business School trains world-class researchers who will shape how we understand and respond to the most important societal challenges.
We are offering a 2-year MRes plus the 3-year doctoral scholarship for Black British researchers. We are keen to receive applications from UK home fee status applicant who identifying as Black (Black or Black British African, Black or Black British Caribbean, Black or Black British other or Mixed Black or Black British)
- Annual total (i.e., remuneration + stipend): £21,789.60
- Full tuition fees at UK fee rate
- Remuneration for 180 hours teaching: circa £3238.20 (2022/23 rate, subject to tax & National Insurance)
- Annual stipend: £18551.40 (2022/23 rate)
- Students are additionally eligible for funding to support their research, development and conference attendance.
Must have one of the following categories of ethnicity:-
Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
Mixed – White and Black African
Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Are an applicant for full-time study at MRes-PhD level, and
- Are a UK student with ‘Home’ tuition fee status.