NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: April 14, 2023
Scholars are invited to submit an application for the position of Konrad Adenauer Visiting Scholar on Transatlantic Relations for the Fall 2023. The position will involve teaching one MA-level seminar at Carleton University on a topic in transatlantic relations; the precise topic will be determined in consultation with the successful applicant to reflect their scholarly expertise. The course will be offered in the interdisciplinary Institute of European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies (EURUS),
possibly cross-listed with another university department. In addition to teaching, the visitor will be expected to give one lecture on the topic of their research, which will be presented in a public event co-hosted by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation. Other activities during the visitor’s stay in Ottawa (such as research activities, consultations with policy practitioners, guest lectures at other universities, etc.) are encouraged and will be facilitated.
- Applicants must have demonstrated research expertise on transatlantic relations.
- They must hold a doctoral degree in a relevant discipline (including, but not limited to, Political Science, Law, Economics, etc.)
- Must have a record of publications and university teaching.
- The visiting scholar will receive a stipend to cover travel and accommodation expenses, as well as a fee for teaching.
- The Centre for European Studies will provide advice to the visitor on finding appropriate accommodation in Ottawa
and managing other logistical challenges of the stay.