NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2023.
- Fellowship Host Country: Switzerland
- Host University: University of Geneva
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
The Faculty of Science at the University of Geneva is a highly regarded research institution, providing students with the best quality education and research opportunities available. This faculty is committed to preparing its students for professional and academic careers in diverse scientific fields. Amidst a broad range of scientific disciplines, students develop their knowledge through cutting-edge research opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. The Master’s degree programs offered by the faculty prioritize interdisciplinary knowledge and can be undertaken entirely in English or some part in the French language as well. As such, this faculty aims to serve as an optimal place for developing skills that equip students with the necessary tools required for furthering personal development.
- Financial Support: The fellowship offers CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 for one year, which can help to reduce the financial burden of pursuing a Master’s degree.
- Focus on Studies: With the financial support provided by the fellowship, students can focus on their studies and research without the added stress of financial concerns.
- Professional Development: The fellowship program provides students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in their field of study and develop their professional skills.
- Networking Opportunities: The fellowship program provides students with the opportunity to network with professionals from various backgrounds and cultures, including the University of Geneva staff and other fellows from around the world.
- Career Opportunities: The fellowship program can be a stepping stone to a career in academia or in international organizations. The University of Geneva has a strong network and many of its alumni have gone on to secure jobs in various fields.
- Exposure to Cultural Diversity: Switzerland is a multicultural country and Geneva is a cosmopolitan city. The fellowship program provides students with the opportunity to learn about different cultures and ways of life, which can be valuable in shaping a deeper understanding of the world.
Available Study Fields:
- Computer Science
- Prehistoric Archaeology
- Environmental Science
- Neuroscience and Proteomics
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record, with a strong background in their field of study. This can be demonstrated through previous academic achievements and grades, as well as relevant work or research experience.
- The fellowship is intended for international students, so applicants must not hold Swiss nationality and must not have resided in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the fellowship start date.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language, as all classes at the University of Geneva are taught in English.
- Applicants must be accepted or enrolled in an eligible Master’s degree program at the University of Geneva.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong motivation to pursue graduate studies at the University of Geneva and to contribute to the development of their home country.