NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2023.
Applications for the Social Innovation Tournament 2023 are open. The Social Innovation Tournament recognises and supports the best European impact entrepreneurs. It promotes innovative ideas and rewards initiatives that contribute to creating social, ethical and/or environmental impact. Typically, it covers projects in the areas of education, healthcare, the environment, circular economy, climate change, sustainable cities, blue and green economy, inclusion, job creation, ageing and many more.
Prices from Social Innovation Tournament:
- The winning projects in the General Category and the Special Category will be awarded a first or second prize of €100 000 and €40 000 respectively.
- In 2023, the Special Category prizes will go to projects focusing on sustainable cities and communities. The grand finale will be held in Stockholm on 27-28 September 2023.
- the Tournament is open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- the project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English will be accepted. All interviews and pitches will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 5 working days.
- the 7-minute interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
- if all the documents are not submitted by the deadline, the application will not be considered.
- the contact person should (i) have taken part in the screening video interview, (ii) participate in the mentoring boo(s)tcamp and rehearsal days, and (iii) pitch to the Jury at the Deep Dive Pitches and to the public at the Spark Moments. A second project member can participate in all the previously mentioned events