NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2023
This annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world
Theme: “Youth Creating a Peaceful Future”
What does a peaceful world look like to you? How can young people work together, using creative ideas and approaches to realize a peaceful future? Please share your specific ideas.
- 1st Prize: (1 entrant) Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$740 as of Feb. 2023) and gift
- 2nd Prize: (3 entrants) Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$370 as of Feb. 2023) and gift
- 3rd Prize: (5 entrants) Certificate and gift
- Honourable Mention: (25 entrants) Certificate and gift
- Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2023) in one of the following age categories: a) Children (ages up to 14) b) Youth (ages 15 – 25)
-Only one entry per person is accepted.
-We are unable to confirm receipt of essays.
Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected
- Essays must be 700 words or less in English or French, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese. Essays must be typed, with your name and essay title included at the top of the first page.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
- By submitting your essay, you give permission to the organizer to publish it in any medium. Ownership of the essay remains with the entrant.
- There are no particular rules regarding formatting (font style, size, line space, etc.). However, essays must be submitted in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format.
Note: Your name and essay title are not included in the word count limit.