NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Apply for Monash International Leadership Scholarship, 2023 at Monash University Melbourne. This is a full tuition fee scholarship which will provide 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs). You will have to manage Overseas student health insurance and living costs by your self. This is an excellent opportunity for those students who already have undergraduate of postgraduate course offer at Monash university and now looking for aid to meet tuition fee expenditure.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship, Melbourne 2023 is available to undertake Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Monash International Leadership Scholarship will cover.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
International students from any nationality are eligible to apply for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship .
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.