NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023
The RAU Sports Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students with an outstanding ability in an elite sport to assist their development and raise the profile of the University through their sporting endeavours.
The Royal Agricultural University (RAU) has been at the forefront of agricultural education and a key contributor to the land-based sector for more than 175 years. We pride ourselves in combining knowledge and industry connections with an innovative, forward-thinking approach.
- The award is worth up to a maximum of £3,000 for one year only, but re-applications for each year of study are welcomed
- Part-time scholars will be awarded a pro rata percentage of the award divided between the numbers of years of study
- Amount of award dependent on level of attainment i.e. National or International – £1,500 for national participation and £3,000 for international participation
- Paid in three instalments – Autumn, Spring and Summer
- UK and overseas students
- Attainment at National or International level of sport
- Commitment to promoting the University’s profile through participation in sporting endeavours and competition
- Prepared to offer encouragement and coaching to RAU sports teams
Criteria for Award Continuation:
- Students in receipt of this award must pass each year of study at their first attempt
- Successful applicants will be expected to engage with University News
- Failure to comply with the above will result in the removal of the award for subsequent years
Terms and conditions
Further to the criteria above:
- Only one RAU-managed scholarship can be held at any one time
- The RAU endeavours to ensure that this information is correct. However, the RAU accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee is based on the information provided on the application form and in the supporting references. The decision of the Committee is final