NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2022
Do you desire a scholarship to study in Finland? You can apply for the University Of Helsinki Scholarship. All international applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships programs. The scholarships are for applicants who want to pursue their Master’s level degree in University of Helsinki. The duration of the scholarships is 2 years and they are fully funded.
Applicants do not need application fee to apply for the scholarships. The University of Helsinki is one of the largest research institutions in the world. The successful applicants for these scholarships can study and work.
The University of Helsinki was founded in 1640 and it has 30,000 students. Helsinki is a public research university and it is the largest and oldest university in Finland. The University offers degrees at three levels. These are Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral (Ph.D.).
Summary of University Of Helsinki Scholarships
• Program: Masters, Postgraduate
• Country: Finland
• Sponsor: Helsinki University
• Scholarships Types: Fully Funded
• It is fully funded (tuition fee + 10 000 EUR).
• It offers student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants.
• It offers a free or highly affordable health care services.
• It provides reductions in public transport
• It offers Unisport services at low prices.
• The stipend is automatically paid upon acceptance.
• It is open to applicants from all over the world.
• You must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s Scholarship.
• The scholarship does not required a separate application.
• You do not need to contact instructors or anyone else.