NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Open & varies
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade fully funds the New Zealand Scholarships.
650 New Zealand Scholarships are available to study for a bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., or doctoral degree in prestigious institutions around the country. However, the New Zealand Government Scholarships do not require an application fee.
Who can Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships?
Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply.
Universities in New Zealand offer a wide range of academic fields, including
- Science and engineering
- Medical and arts fields
- Management and social sciences
They will take care of the expenses. In other words, the New Zealand Scholarship comes with no strings attached.
Nevertheless, New Zealand Scholarship will have a profound impact on your personal and professional development.
Coverage for Scholarships:
- To learn more about how much money you can expect to receive as a recipient of the New Zealand Government Scholarship, read on.
- Fees for the Entire Course
- Weekly Living Allowance of $491 New Zealand dollars.
- A $3000 NZD Establishment Allowance. A portion of the money will be used to cover the costs of establishing a business in New Zealand.
- You can use it to pay for things like lodging, textbooks, and other school supplies.
- When visiting New Zealand, you need to have health insurance.
- Ticket to and from the nation of your residence by plane.
- Insurance for travel
- When you’re on a scholarship, go back home. They allow you to return home once or twice during the duration of your scholarship.
- Research and thesis expenditures might be prohibitive for many graduate students.
It’s Your Choice: There Are Eight Universities to Pick From
- Auckland UT Lincoln UT
- The University of Massey in Massachusetts
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- The Canterbury University
- Otago University
- The University of Waikato
- New Zealand’s prestigious Victoria University.
Eligible countries for New Zealand Government Scholarships:
The New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 is open to citizens of many countries. The following is a list of the participating countries:
Micronesia, Fiji*, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
New Zealand Scholarships for Commonwealth Countries:
Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago.
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia.
Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvaand lu, Vanuatu.
Latin America Countries
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peand ru, Venezuela.
Requirements to be eligible
- What country are you a citizen of and how long have you lived there?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- whether your country is eligible for a scholarship.
- Your country’s levels and sectors of study match up to what you’re looking for
From country to country, the deadlines for applying for New Zealand Government Scholarships are different