NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: September 09, 2022
We are excited to announce the 2022 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship recipients!
We know that there is incredibly important work taking place at universities worldwide, and the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program allows us to demonstrate our commitment to academia in supporting research that spans all areas of computing innovation. Again this year, emphasis was given to students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, deep neural networks, natural language processing, robotics, and related fields.
We had another record year of applications for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program and the fellowship committee undertook the very difficult task of reviewing all these applications. All of the research projects were very exciting and selecting the final fellowship recipients was an extremely difficult decision. Chief Scientist, Bill Dally, and the rest of the review committee would like to congratulate the 2022 NVIDIA Graduate Fellows:
About the Programme:
NVIDIA has long believed that investing in university talent is beneficial to the industry and key to our continued growth and success. The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award to PhD students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications. NVIDIA particularly invites submissions from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields. We select students each year who have the talent, aptitude and initiative to work closely with us early in their careers. Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research, but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology and some of the most talented minds in the field. In addition, the Fellowship includes a summer internship preceding the Fellowship year.
NVIDIA partners with industry leaders to tackle some of the most complex computing challenges. We’re creating profound change in fields as diverse as medicine, space exploration, automotive design and film production. We’ve only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need innovative and talented doctoral students, who aren’t afraid of a challenge, to help us tackle these opportunities.
- They provide funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award.
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2023-2024 academic year (9 months) of the award – this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/June 2024.
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their Fellowship year.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee
- Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the studentVisit official webpage for details and application