NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
All international students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The Robert Goddard Scholarship for First-Year International Students is open at Clark University from 2022-2023.
The Robert Goddard Scholarship for First-Year International Students at Clark University is now available for students if they are international high school students.
Clark University officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe.
Clark University was founded in 1887 with a large endowment from its namesake Jonas Gilman Clark, a prominent businessman, Clark was one of the first modern research universities in the United States. It currently functions in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
Clark University offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus.
Awarded to incoming students who have demonstrated strong academic potential to achieve in and out of the classroom on projects of meaning. Named after Robert H. Goddard—Clark graduate and faculty member and the founder of modern rocketry—whose bold approach to learning envisioned and anticipated a world that did not yet exist.
Robert Goddard Scholarship for First-Year International Students will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Keep reading to learn about Clark University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Clark University USA Robert Goddard Scholarship for First-Year International Students 2023 is available to undertake Bachelor, Undergraduate level programs at Clark University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Eligible students will receive a $68,000 four-year award ($17,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
A first-year student:
To qualify for a full (100 percent) tuition scholarship, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student for four years (eight semesters) at Clark
- Meet the entry requirements of your chosen graduate program
- Achieve an aggregated 3.40 GPA* for your second and third years of study
- Apply to the program by May 1 of your junior year (or Nov. 1 if the second semester of your junior year is in the fall semester)
- Achieve a 3.40 GPA* for your fourth year of study
- Complete a bachelor’s degree within five years of your initial entry to Clark University
As a transfer student:
Undergraduate transfer students to Clark will be eligible for a 50 percent tuition scholarship during their fifth year, under the following conditions. You must:
- Be a full-time student for at least one full academic year prior to admission at the end of the junior year.
- Meet the departmental entry requirements of your chosen graduate program.
- Obtain an aggregated GPA of at least 3.40* for whatever portion of your sophomore and junior year coursework is taken at Clark.
- Apply to the graduate program of your choice by May 1 (or Nov. 1 if the second semester of your junior year is in the fall semester).
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.40* during your senior year.
*Individual departments may have additional requirements, including a potentially higher GPA. For more information, please contact the program adviser.