Westlake International School welcomes applications from high academic achievers for the Tan Sri Hew’s Excellence Award where successful applicants will be granted SCHOLARSHIPS.
―― Scholarship ――
- Open to ALL students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 11) and A Level for January intake
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Student’s academic record
- Student’s co-curricular achievements
- Student’s motivation and leadership qualities
- Family income
- The scholarship only covers term fees. It does not cover any other fees such as administration fees boarding fees, book fees, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) fees, examination fees and deposits which must be paid by all scholarship recipients.
- Westlake International School reserves the right to revoke the scholarship award due to failure in examinations and non-compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to sit for tests and an interview.
- Applicants will require the following documents to support their application:
- Letter of endorsement/recommendation from the Principal
- Latest Income Tax return of both working parents
- Closing date is on the last date of November – late and incomplete forms will not be considered for selection.
- All decisions made by Westlake International School on matters pertaining to the scholarship/financial assistance will be final.