NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 24, 2022.
*21 Asian countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Definitions of students are as below:
● Students: undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in universities
Due to this unique nature of this program, in order to be eligible, the following are required:
Your exchange fulfills all three requirements below:
● An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have established an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
● The Swedish home institution has selected an EU national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
● The same Asian host institution has selected an Asian student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection had been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
Duration and the Amount (Benefits) of the DUO-Sweden Fellowships:
DUO-Sweden 2022/2023 is for exchange projects, which will start from August 2022 and end before September 2023 to avoid duplication of implementation period of exchange projects selected by DUO-Sweden in the ensuing years. The selection of DUO-Sweden 2022/2023 is made ONLY once a year. In this respect, those who are planning to exchange in Spring Semester of 2023 (January-August 2023) shall apply for DUO-Sweden 2022/2023.
The duration of fellowship is limited to one semester (or 4 months, whichever comes earlier). The amount of the fellowships is standardized as follows:
● 3,500 Euros for Asian student and 3,500 Euros for Swedish students in a pair, in high income country. For Middle and Low income countries the Asian student get 4,000 Euros and the Swedish student get 3,000 Euros.
The duration of exchange should be at least one semester and the scholarship is only available for those studying full-time (minimum 24 ECTS/16 weeks). Exchange of less than one semester is NOT allowed. If a semester is longer than 4 months in the visiting institution, fellowship will be given for 4 months.
(A definition of fulltime study in Sweden is 30 ECTS credits per semester, which is in general 20 weeks.)
In the event that a student exchange lasts for a fewer number of weeks than granted, then the scholarship will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis and repayment of the funds provided will be required.
For more details and application, click here: