NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 07, 2023
Study country: United States of America
Scholarship sponsor: University of Miami
Programme: Bachelor, Undergraduate
Financial Type: Full scholarship award
The 2023/2024 application for this scholarship is currently ongoing. The scholarship award is worth $12,000, and it’s for undergraduate research and conferences including a full tuition, typical room and board, textbooks, a one-time stipend for purchasing a computer, and other education-related materials.
The University of Miami in collaboration with the Stamps Scholars programme offers multi-year scholarship awards to support promising and talented students to achieve their personal and personal goals.
The shortlisted students will pursue their academic goals while they acquire managerial skills. University of Miami was established in the UK in 1925. It’s a private research university, and in 2021, it enrolled 19,096 students to study the various degrees it offers.
- Students will access a full tuition fee
- Students will access free standard room and board.
- Students will access free textbooks.
- Students will access to a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Students will access award worth $12,000 required to be used towards education related expenses.
- Students will participate in Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- The official language for the University Stamps Scholarship is English language.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship.
- The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Committee will make the final decisions on who who gets the awards.
- Ensure you submit a complete application for admission, academic credentials, and bank letter before the scholarship closes.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is required.
- A General Secondary Certificate of Education is required.