NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2023
SBM ITB is accepting applications for fully-funded doctoral studentships from qualified master’s graduates with academic backgrounds as lecturers or researchers. The studentship program is aimed at enabling full-time doctoral studies and completing the degree within three years. Along with the general call for doctoral students, SBM ITB has announced special calls for open doctoral positions with special tuition fee funding starting in the academic year of 2022/2023. Successful candidates will be full-time DSM ITB students with full funding for three years to work on selected topics aligned with SBM ITB’s research roadmap. Interested candidates must submit all required documents for the special calls by the specified deadlines and pass the standard admission procedure. The competition is open to eligible candidates from all countries, including those in the Management study program.
Studying in Indonesia as an international student can be a unique and enriching experience. Indonesia is a country with a diverse culture and rich history, which can offer international students an opportunity to learn about and immerse themselves in a different way of life.
One of the benefits of studying in Indonesia is the relatively low cost of living compared to other countries. This can make it easier for international students to manage their finances while studying. The cost of tuition fees also tends to be lower than in many other countries, making Indonesia an attractive option for students seeking an affordable education.
However, there may also be some challenges for international students. Language can be a barrier, as Indonesian is the official language of the country, although many universities offer courses taught in English. Additionally, cultural differences may take some time to adjust to, but many international students find the experience of adapting to a new culture to be rewarding and educational.
Overall, studying in Indonesia as an international student can be a unique and valuable experience, providing opportunities to learn about a new culture and gain a different perspective on the world.
SBM ITB Doctoral Studentship Program 2023, Bandung Institute Technology, Indonesia. is available to undertake PhD level programs at Institut Teknologi Bandung.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Management Science
Full tuition fee waived for three years fixed term
This scholarship is open to international students.
In general, applicants to SBM ITB doctoral program must have the following:
- Applicants will need to be enrolled for the first time (i.e. in the first year) in the Doctor of Science in Management (DSM) program as full-time students.
- Indonesian/foreign academicians (lecturers and researchers) with master’s degrees from reputable universities with a minimum B accreditation score.
- GPA of a Master’s degree is not less than 3.25 out of 4.00
- TPA Bappenas score at least 550 (except for foreign candidates) and TOEFL 550.
- The potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the doctoral study with all requirements within 3 years.
- Applicants whose excellent academic and scientific records, preferably whose publications in international reputable journals.
- Agree to have 8 hours/week of assistantship work.
- The grantee’s academic performance will be evaluated every semester.