NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 01, 2023, 2nd Batch May 01, 2023, and 3rd Batch July 01, 2023.
Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
University: Trinity College Dublin
Course Level: Postgraduate taught
Scholarship Value: Up to 5000 euro
Access Mode: Online
Who is eligible?: International students
The University of Dublin, Ireland, is now accepting applications for Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships 2023. Prospective international students from around the world are welcome to apply for admission and scholarship for the academic year 2023. Almost all academic fields are offered by the University of Dublin as Postgraduate degree programs that are eligible for international scholarships. The initiative aims to provide assistance to exceptional and highly motivated international students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin.
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is the oldest university in Ireland and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, and online education. The faculty has been internationally recognized as leading in many disciplines and has made notable contributions to global society. The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most highly regarded institutions of higher education.
The Global Excellence program encourages students with exceptional academic records to participate in this scholarship. This University of Dublin scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all international students to study in Ireland. The university is looking for students who would like to pursue higher education in foreign countries and earn excellent employment opportunities. Each student deserves the best education possible, as well as the opportunity to excel in his or her chosen field and contribute positively to society. This scholarship is designed for individuals who are ambitious, career-oriented, and who are motivated to make a positive difference in the world.
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students from around the world, so students with different backgrounds can apply to this scholarship program.
- The student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test for admission to the university.
- If you are applying for admission to the University of Dublin for a Master’s degree or Ph.D., you must submit your documents by the deadline for admission.
- Applicants must provide a record of previous academic achievement. An applicant must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute to receive admission to the master’s program.
- A candidate’s academic record and ability to contribute to the Trinity community must be taken into consideration in the selection process.